We have a cat.Some days we have nothing to do, so we watch the cat. Some days he won't perform while under pressure, but today, he was on fire...
This morning as I was switching my clothes from my summer wardrobe to my fall/winter wardrobe (so sad), I noticed Killian sitting on the ledge of our bed. I egged him on to come closer to me,
"Here kitty, kitty... [kissing noise] here kitty!" He lays down and looks at me... "Here Killian!"
He digs his claws into the mattress and makes a B-line all the way around the mattress, pulling himself along the ledge of our bed!!! I've never seen the cat move so fast, but he was a-movin'! He kept doing this, thankfully, so I had some time to get my camera and pull Bobby in to watch. Oh, if only my DSLR had a movie setting.
What are you lookin' at?
1 comment:
HA! That is SOOOOOO funny! You can actually see the motion of him moving on your camera! Good thing you have a ledge around your bed!
Post a Comment