
This infamous Bob Dylan song has been echoing in my head. All. Day. Why? No idea. But it needs to stop. But it made me think. I love old pictures. Actually, I love new pictures that are changed to make like old pictures. If you ask my Dad, he'll just go on and on about how far digital photography has come and "why would anyone want to degrade the image's quality to make it look like it came from a time when computers didn't exist??!!" Well, they did, but they took up an entire room that needed to be temperature controlled and only engineers with pocket protectors could enter. But that's besides the point.
Well whatever. These pictures make me feel like there's some in-depth story of how each came to be (I mean, who is "DEAN" anyway!?).
How many "Hallelujah's" were shouted in this church? How many souls saved?
Did some heart-broken teenage girl spend countless nights glaring out this window, waiting for her high school sweetheart to return? (Return? From what?!)
I just don't even know about this one.
So, loving readers, thank you for enduring another meaningless post. I must be procrastinating from something... oh yes, Statistics. Maybe I'll scour E-Bay for some really rare shoes to keep me busy for a while.With the best of intentions,
Your Straight-A Blogger
No comments:
Post a Comment