Friday, October 10, 2008

TGIF!


...it's the weekend. And I'm going through Starbucks withdrawals. So tomorrow morning, I will be sending Bobby in to "take one for the team" and get me my Non-Fat Caramel Macchiato. He's fretting because it's a "girlie drink." This is what marriage is all about, right?!

In other news, my company had a Chili cook-off yesterday after work. I couldn't resist entering myself because, if I must say, my chili is pretty darn delicious. Apparently, I wasn't the only one who thought so! I won "Best Over-All Chili" out of about 10 other types of chili!! Woo Hoo! So to celebrate tonight, Bobby went out and got me some frozen french fries. We cooked those babies up and had Chili Cheese Fries (a severe weakness of mine) for dinner! Yum...

All food aside, I hope everyone has a great weekend! And I hope you can see one of these (above) for yourselves. That would, however, require getting up BEFORE the sun rises, which I highly discourage on weekends.

1 comment:

Christina said...

WOOHOOO! I'm so glad you won! I wish I was there to enjoy it!