Sunday, September 28, 2008

In the Name of Procrastination

That's right, I'm stalling... I've been stalling for about 6 hours today. Stalling from what? My Marketing case study that's due by midnight tonight. Have I started it yet? Nope. Here's what I've done in the last 6 hours in order to push off this stupid case study as long as possible:

- Made home-made french fries for the engineers taking up my livingroom
- Folded several loads of laundry
- Researched possible vacation spots that we won't be taking
- Updated the look of my blog
- Picked my nail polish off my fingers
- Organized my purse
- Read 3 of Bobby's Men's Health Magazines
- Sorted my duvet cover so the insert isn't all the way at the foot of the duvet
- Discovered how to shoot photos in RAW (awesome!)
- Ordered pizza for the engineers taking up my livingroom
- Planned my recipes for the week
- Took pictures of the cat (I love Killian's spot on his nose!)


Yup... this case study will now be looming right over my head for the next 3 hours.

1 comment:

The Wise Family said...

where's that photo website!! have been meaning to call you--love my recipes! thank you thank you thank you! can't wait to try them all! you are the best--and thank you for the nice note!
j