Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Movin' on Up

I have my FIRST "unofficial" photography session this weekend!

One of my friends from work just got engaged (congrats K!) and I convinced her to let me take her engagement photos! Although I am FAR from a professional, I am still learning in hopes of one day actually becoming an amateur "professional" photographer (does that even make sense?)!!

I know, I know. I also promised you another website devoted specifically to my photography, but that hasn't happened yet. You see, I like to procrastinate occasionally on my primary obligations (statistics, laundry, playing with the cat, twiddling my thumbs, etc) and therefore wind up with absolutely hardly any time to do things I actually enjoy. Although after last post, I'm sure I totally just contradicted myself.

I digress... so I have a challenge for you, my web-savvy readers. You can help me decide on the color scheme for my new website (which will be coming AFTER December once I finally get the heck finished with this Bachelor's Degree!). I've put a voting tool at the top of the page for you to make your decisions.

so... VOTE AWAY. It will give me something to do when I'm supposed to be writing my 5-page case analysis that's due before midnight tonight. Which I haven't even started. Must have forgot about that one!

No comments: