Monday, October 20, 2008

Melting Heart


I am pretty much useless whenever there is a baby around.

This Saturday, Bobby and I drove up to B-More to help his little Bro, Joe (a.k.a. J-Money) with his Eagle Scout Project. I'm not much good when it comes to heavy lifting and power tools and concrete and wood and stuff, so I just tagged along to take pictures and document the whole thing. I was doing a great job until about 2 hours into it when Bobby's other brother showed up with their baby (who is now an 8 month baby) Ben. I came home with more pictures of the baby than I did of the Eagle Project (just kidding J-Money, I have a lot of them for you). Anyway, this kid is the cutest thing... I mean the baby-blue's... I can just feel my knees weakening. This boy is going to melt a lot of hearts some day...


Look at that smile!!! (Mind the bag of concrete)

How cute is this? I love it...

1 comment:

The Wise Family said...

Love the boots picture, Miss!