Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Smile


Our boy has been smiling for 2 weeks or so now and it. is. super. adorable. I'm a little biased, but still. My days pretty much revolve around what I can do to get this boy to smile.

Baby took a nap in our bed yesterday morning, and as he was waking up, I was able to snap some shots of his happy, little face!






Every day, I sing to him. Pretty much all day long, I'm singing. He LOVES it. I can get most smiles when I sing "Sugar Town" to him (love the version from the 500 Days of Summer soundtrack). Here's my first movie taken with my iPhone and made in iMovie. I'm just learning how to do it, so don't make fun of my terrible video editing skills. That is why I'm a PHOTOgrapher. Either way, take a look if you have no shame in giggling along with Baby Cam :)

Untitled from Melissa Barrick on Vimeo.

1 comment:

S said...

Great video! Love his little smiles!