Today, we had a quiet day at home. After a morning trip to Starbucks, we sat in his nursery, read some books, sang some songs and just talked. He's learning to coo a bit, and I can tell he's trying to mimic me when I smile.
Lucky boy, gets to see Grandma Wise AND Nana and Jido Barrick this weekend! Here are some shots from our quiet Thursday at home:
I must say... our boy hates being completely naked (unless it's bath time). Can you tell?!
Mmmm... baby rolls. About 0.25 seconds after this was taken, Camden soiled my blanket.
Mama love.
Trying some new settings on my camera... (yes, Christina, I know this is blurry)
Skinny, little thing.
Bonjour, mon petit amour.














4 comments:
I love the pictures! How precious!
Can't wait to squeeze him this weekend!
Beautiful photos!!!
ahh, i just adore your blog posts!! i am so slacking, i have not posted in oh...WEEKS! :) camden is a gem!
Post a Comment