Monday, June 6, 2011

Just a Monday

It's Monday. We woke up early, made Bobby breakfast, coffee and lunch. We kissed him good-bye as he left for work. I nursed him for as long as he wanted to eat. We walked around the house a little bit, singing songs that my Mom used to sing to me. We got tired of that, so then we took a nap. A nice, long, 2 hour nap. Mmmm... we woke up, nursed again and carried on with the day. Bobby came home a little later and we kissed him hello. Then we ate dinner together. As a family. Then we took a walk together. As a family. And now, we're all sitting on the couch: Baby is asleep, Bobby is watching TV and I'm on my laptop...blogging about our day.

It was glorious. And I could do it again tomorrow. And the next day. And the next day until forever. I really love this Mom thing. Thank you, Lord, for giving me this blessing!


I know it's too early for him to smile on purpose still, but he does smile quite frequently! He's starting to coo a little bit with his smiles, which absolutely melts my heart.


It's ok if you want to kiss the computer screen. That nose gets thousands of kisses every day.

I love this picture... I haven't been able to capture Camden's hair very well, but this picture shows it well. It's very short in the front, and much longer in the back. As we like to say here in Southern Maryland, "business in the front, party in the back." It sticks up like this after I give him a bath <3


On our walk. I love our sunny, little street.




1 comment:

S said...

He's so adorable!