Every day, I love spending time with you. I am so thankful that I can be at home with you all day long. I get to see your every smile, comfort your every cry, feed you any time you want, and rock your sweet, little body to sleep for every nap. I thank Jesus for you every time I kiss your little face.
You are smiling more and more every day! Your little legs just keep getting longer and longer, too. You kick all. the. time. I think you're going to be a swimmer, just like your Mama used to be. If you want to be a runner, that would be ok with me too. Although, Daddy would still like you to be a short stop.
This week, you got to meet (sort of) your new cousin, Jack! I can tell that you both will have so much fun together growing up. You are almost exactly 6 weeks apart! Daddy and Uncle AJ were good friends, and I have a feeling that the four of you will get into lots of trouble together ;)
I can't wait to see what else you're going to do in the next few weeks! But in the meantime, can you still remain my little peanut?? Thanks.
Love,
Mama

No comments:
Post a Comment