Wednesday, June 15, 2011

6 Weeks!


It's hard to believe it's been 6 weeks already. Has time really gone that fast? I'm trying to savor every second, really I am.

6 Weeks marks something other than Camden's age. As of yesterday, I am officially a "Work at Home" Mom! Thanks to the Lords abundant blessings and provision, I am able to quit my day job and stay at home with Camden during the week. I will, however, be continuing my photography business which will occupy some weekends and week nights where Bobby will be able to watch the baby. This is truly an answer to prayer that financially we're able to do this. I have always dreamed of staying home with my children, and the Lord has answered us!

Anyway, Camden is full of smiles this week, responding to both Bobby and me as we talk to him. He's also been sleeping about 4-5 hours during the night, waking up once in the middle of the night to eat. This is also a blessing, as we all feel rested in the morning! We are currently working on the "cry it out" method so Baby Cam will learn to soothe himself to sleep for naps and night sleep. Currently, he's doing very well with it.

Other than that, we're just enjoying every second of being together. Can we freeze time please?

I see Bobby here. Moreso than in any other picture I've taken. Goodness, he's handsome.


My little man of many faces.


I like this one the best :)


He makes this face when we cuddle. It melts my heart every time.

I think he's trying to talk.

"No more pictures, Ma."

3 comments:

Elise said...

He is just precious. Such a handsome little boy. :) You are truely blessed in more ways than one.

Amanda said...

That last face is my favorite! So sweet!

S said...

Love his little faces!!