I have a little string bean on my hands. And for the record, I'm still waiting for some chunky baby thighs. But for now, I'll take my thin little peanut and his chubby cheeks! Our sweet Peanut was born 22 inches long and everyone keeps commenting on just how long he is. To give you some perspective, here's our little baby with his Daddy's guitar (we call it the geeeetar).
And for those of you asking about how Killian, our cat, is handling baby? He has absolutely no interest and keeps his distance. He has taken a liking to the pillows in my office (don't worry, the zebra pillows don't intentionally go with the houndstooth pillows. I ran out of places to put them before baby and they've ended up there for now!)!
1 comment:
Camden is so sweet...but so is Killian! I can't believe he got comfortable that way!!
Post a Comment