Camden is such a weed. I feel like he grows a ton every single day! He's settling into a good routine so far, sleeping and eating well...his record has been sleeping 7 hours one night (not the norm - although I can't complain about 5 straight hours on a regular basis)!
Not much to report this week, except for more smiling! I think I got a giggle out of him yesterday, but I'm not getting my hopes up too much. We spent some quality time with Grandma and Grandpa Wise, and also Nana and Jido Barrick over the weekend. Not to mention, Camden went to his first swim meet to see his cousins, Jacob and Adam swim! I know my boy is going to be a swimmer like his Mama...he's always kicking his legs!
We are enjoying being home during the day. I can slowly do more and more every day, as Camden's naps become more predictable. I love being able to spend every second with him - I don't miss anything! We've been busy though, meeting people for coffee at Starbucks (the barista's know his name now) and occasionally for lunch. Our boy is quite the socialite :)
Anyway, here are his 8 week pictures and some more of his funny faces. Also, a little comparison. Enjoy!
These next two slay me. Be still my heart.






No comments:
Post a Comment