.jpg)
I've been trying to (unsuccessfully) play around with Photoshop since I started really getting into photography early this summer. I can't seem to do anything except for crop. I've been using another application to edit and enhance my pictures thus far. Thanks to The Pioneer Woman and her wonderful tutorials on different tools in Photoshop, I've since been able to really get some of the results I've been wanting in my pictures. With her action sets, I'm able to change the picture to how I actually see it in my mind. If you have Photoship CS2 or higher, you can download her handy action set for free! So I went to work on some of my previous photos and here are some of the results!
One of the actions has a "vintage" feel to it... I really like it, can you tell?!
(Color Boost, Vintage Action, Texturized Action)
.jpg)
(Vintage with Slight Edge Burn)
.jpg)
(Vintage)
.jpg)
("Troy" action from Totally Rad! and Texturized Action)
1 comment:
omg girl I love the PWoman website too! Have you tried her recipes? I made the mexican lasagna last night, so good!!! We should have a PW party one day at work...
Post a Comment