Sunday, September 14, 2008

Boat Drinks


I woke up (very early) this morning and attempted to roll myself out of bed. Much to my dismay, however, I felt like a stiff board, completely sore. Why, you ask? Apart from the fact I haven't made it to the gym in about a month, I spent all day yesterday frolicking in the water with some fellow gal-pals!

A girl from work is headed to "hang with the Germans" (as one of the Jessica's puts it) so before we ship her off, we decided to have one last Maryland hoo-rah for her with us girls. Thanks to Kelly and Carl (K?) for taking us on your boat and serving us some...coca-cola...all day! It was so much fun, but my body is not so happy right now.

Kelly's Dog, Zoe joined us for the first part of the trip... she has her own life preserver!
Kelly and Jess F.
Floating!
Hey Carl!
Jess F. and me in the tube...screaming for our lives...
Killer moves, Jess M!
This one was a show-off... Jess F (just kidding, you were totally awesome)
...and the lame one. And no, I'm not doing the butterfly in the last one. It was more like a face-plant in the water.
Cheers! How do you say that in German?
The one picture where I'm not being launched into the water at top speed!
The Jessica's.
All of the girls... such a fun day!!

No comments: