Sunday, September 7, 2008

Back to School

This evening, Bobby asked me why I was mumbling the Billy Madison song "Back to School." Tomorrow officially starts the beginning of the LAST semester of my college career. Can I get an AMEN?!

Here's the line-up for the semester:

Marketing 412 - Market Research Applications: writing-intensive and research-heavy. Several "critical thinking" assignments are on the agenda.

Marketing 495 - Strategic Marketing: Focus on case studies to present current issues that other companies face in terms of marketing strategy.

Statistics 230 - Business Statistics: I have been putting this one off for my entire college career. Actually, I took it once and failed (I'm just being honest, ok?!). I swore it off for 2 years and I'm now faced with it again. It is the bane of my existence and I refuse to acknowledge its usefulness for these next 14 weeks. Thankfully, Hubby happens to do statistics all day at work (poor fool), so he should prove to be a great tutor...and a cute one at that!

So there we have it. I'm sure I will be writing a post every time I need to do homework. If there was a class called "Procrastination," I could teach the darn thing. That is one thing that I have mastered... However, it's only the beginning of the semester. Come December 7th, it's party time. But for now, let the academic woes begin. To commemorate, here's a picture from my UMD days about 2 years ago:

No comments: