Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Well, Halloween turned out to be a bust this year. I totally procrastinated on Camden's costume, so I was still making up my mind this morning of what he should be! Bad Mama. All afternoon, he wouldn't nap, so he was exhausted and finally fell asleep...right before it was time to hang out with the neighbors and go trick-or-treating. I was so sad! So we have no pictures of all of us together and him with his costume on.

Thankfully earlier today, we tried it on and I got some pictures. He's Mr. McGregor...the famed farmer from Peter Rabbit who turned Peter's father into a pie. Huh. Anyway, it was all I could come up with the morning of Halloween. I even had a little vegetable set from Ikea that we used as his vegetables :) I think he's a rather strapping (and tired) little farmer!

So, maybe next year will be better. Happy First Halloween to Camden (and cousin Jack, who was a Pea in a Pod!)!


He's shreiking/laughing here. His face is so funny when he does that! He'll kick his legs really fast, flail his arms and start laughing and let out a high pitched squeal.

Oh, how I love those bright eyes.

Killian decided to check out the situation... from a distance, of course. Cam shrieks in excitement whenever he sees Killian!

My tired, handsome, little Mr. McGregor...with his lettuce.

No comments: