Tuesday, November 1, 2011

26 Weeks


We've recovered from "No Sleep Halloween" yesterday... Baby slept 9 hours between feedings last night (a total of 11 hours all together). He's all smiles today, and quite an active little fellow!

I think I mentioned it last week, but Camden got his SECOND tooth sometime in between the last 2 weeks. He's also eating Rice Cereal mixed with breast milk twice a day and has gotten the hang of it, I think! We're working on the BabyWise suggested sign language during meal times. Basic signs such as "all done," "more," "please," and "thank you." Bobby even knows them and we try to use them as much as possible to prevent communication frustrations down the road :) When he eats, I open my mouth very wide and "say ahh" in order to get him to be a better eater. He's starting to mimic me now, which means he's catching on!

This is such a fun age, and each day he is learning something new! We go in for his 6 month Doctor's appointment on Friday for some more shots and just a check-up to see how much he weighs and how tall he is. I cannot believe he is 6 months already. Where did the time go?!

Here are a few shots from this morning to mark 26 weeks!






No crawling yet, but he likes to sit like this and rock himself back and forth. In the past few days, he's been lifting a hand or a foot to try and grab something or move forward.


No comments: