Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bath Time for Babies

We put Camden in the big tub this week... ah! My baby boy has almost outgrown the sink!

Since he's sitting up pretty well by himself these days, we thought we'd give it a try. We put him in the Bumbo seat so that he would be a little more stable in the water until he gets used to it. It's actually wonderful, except you have to keep your hands on it or it will start to float a little bit!

Bobby and I want to make sure Camden isn't scared of the water, so we've been diligently sprinkling water over his head to get him used to it. I half expected a screaming baby after Bobby dumped a cup full of water over his head, but instead, we got a bunch of giggles!!! It even got into his eyes, but he didn't really seem to mind.

Anyway, here are a few pictures I snapped and a video at the end...



Before bath in the big tub, I gave him some bath toys to chew on... except now they're covered in soap. MamaFail.


Daddy gets him to laugh real good :)


I love this one. Little naked baby bum!


No comments: