Welcome to our new Face-Lift!!
So Camden is 24 Weeks old this week...almost half way to a year. Yikes. This is such a fun age, and I think that Bobby is even having more fun with him (not that he wasn't before). He is so interactive now, and is developing such a cute, little personality. It's just so much fun to watch and actually PLAY. Every action we do is rewarded with a toothless smile, or a little chuckle. Our boy is ON THE MOVE. He loves to wiggle all around, scoot him self like an inch worm, roll all over the place... it's so funny to watch him, but not so funny when I think about all that energy and walking. Oh my.
Anyway, this week, he's really sitting up much better. He can catch himself most of the time and sit up for longer periods of time without assistance! He's also getting himself up onto all fours... I can just tell that scooting and crawling are shortly behind!
What a joy this little one is. Here are some pictures from this afternoon. He loves to roll around and play on our bed (I am there, of course). That's also where we nurse, so he enjoys rolling right off my lap and into the sheets!
This boy makes some crazy faces!
This is a good one of his little toofy :) Just like a little jack-o-lantern!
His eyes are this wide. All the time. It's crazy.
Excuse me, while I go kiss those cheeks. They are just as squishy in person as they look here. Yum.
I love him.









2 comments:
I've been keeping up with your blogs for a while now Melissa and I just have to say Camden is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. I love those expressions he makes
Love the new look! Great job girlie.
Post a Comment