Wednesday, October 26, 2011

25 Weeks!


Oh my, my boy is just about a half a year old! I can hardly believe it's that time already. Am I prepared for this?! Will the rest of the year go by this quickly?

There has been a lot happening in the last week! Camden got his SECOND tooth this week (accompanied by some tears) and he also started eating some rice cereal on Friday! We've since moved him to twice a day on the cereal (yes, still breastfeeding), and should be at three times a day in a couple of days. We'll keep that routine for a week or two until he gets the hang of eating with a spoon, then we'll start introducing some veggies :)

Since Halloween is right around the corner, I thought we'd get in the spirit and take his weekly picture with a little orange! (I still don't have a costume for this poor boy...the mustache is the best I can do at this point!)



No comments: