This is SUCH a fun age, and Bobby and I are enjoying every second with him. We have been busy this fall... this is the busiest season for weddings, after all. You can see what I've been up to HERE. We have also been busy taking Camden to the county fair and the local pumpkin farm. Thankfully, a lot of our friends have babies about the same ages, so it's fun to experience it all together with our little ones!
In September, Bobby and I went to the County Fair...just the three of us. It had been raining for about 3 weeks straight, I think, so just imagine: farm animals + fair grounds + lots of rednecks = lots of fun. Lucky for me, Bobby bought me a corn dog and I got to wear my favorite bright yellow wellies, so all was good. I think Camden enjoyed the sheep.
In the beginning of October, my side of the family rented a house in Lake Anna, VA. Bobby couldn't go with me so I took the baby and we headed out for an overnight! One of the perks to being a stay at home mama :) Vacation in the middle of the week...without having to take vacation time! Anyway, it was very relaxing, and Camden got to spend some quality time with some of his girl cousins. (Thanks to my Dad for most of these pictures!)
Charlotte wanted to badly to play with the baby toys that Jack and Camden had. Poor thing! We finally let her get into the bouncy swing so she could see that she was just too big for it! It didn't matter. I've never seen a smile to big on this girl!
Baby Camden and Baby Jack giving high-five's. They're practicing for when they destroy the older cousins in soccer one day.
We went hiking around the lake one day... so nice out!
I love this girl. She was SO good holding Camden, but I have no pictures of it!
The three youngest cousins and their mama's!
Charlotte is going to boss these boys around once they get older, I can see it!
Camden was playing "Steam Roller" with Charlotte. I think she liked it!
Sweet girl. She looks so much like my brother, I think! Not you, Christina.
AJ and Christina brought a little dinghy to the lake. The kinds enjoyed taking a ride. Later that week (we were already gone), my Dad rented a Pontoon boat!
Ellie was so good with Camden, too! He loved smiling at all three girls while they were together.
This is a great picture of my Dad. He got to hold Camden a lot while we were there, which was nice. Camden liked it, too, I think!
A few weekends ago, we met up with a bunch of friends at the local pumpkin farm to hang out and, of course, pick Camden's first pumpkin! He didn't really know (or care) what was going on, but us adults had fun. Thanks to Jamie and Liam for hosting a pumpkin party afterwards - pumpkin martinis, pumpkin gnocchi, pumpkin beer tasting, and...wine from Peru. The babies all played on the floor together, and the adults just had a good time!
Camden's first pumpkin!
Future Boyfriend/Girlfriend?! Cam and Emma were the only two sitting still for the picture :/




















No comments:
Post a Comment