Tuesday, October 4, 2011

22 Weeks + 5 Months

Dear Baby,

You make my heart sing with joy every morning. Your sweet face, cheerful noises and dark brown eyes just fill me with happiness. I cannot believe how fast you are growing, and in the past few weeks, it seems as though you are learning something new every day! I love watching you grow, but I also hate knowing that you'll never be this small again. Will you remember our happy and sweet moments when you're older? Will you ever know or understand JUST how much I love you?

It's cliche, baby, I know...but it's all true. I just love you.

You turned five months old this week and you look like such a little boy to me. You giggle so often and you are so cheery. I love the moments when you see Daddy after he's home from work. You start singing and squealing like a little bird when he plays with you! Daddy likes to dress you in all Football attire...you don't seem to mind. Oh, how Daddy loves you too, baby!

You're a bit wobbly, but you can sit by yourself now! If only you could get those legs to move, you could actually reach all of your toys. You also started "sitting" on your hands and knees this week! You're just one step closer to crawling. I can feel it - our lives are going to change when you figure out how to crawl! You are so wiggly and active, I think that's why you're so skinny! So much for those squishy baby rolls... it's ok. You still have Mama's chubby cheeks that I can kiss a million times in a day. A million kisses would still never be enough.

Happy five months to you, Baby. I know the next few months are going to be full, but I can't wait!

Je t'aime, mon petit chou!




No comments: