I have no patience.This evening, I had the pleasure of taking my first official photography session with my friend Kelly from work and her fiancee, Josh! Let me just tell you... it was SO fun. I got home and just couldn't wait to take a look at the pictures! Here is a snapshot of how the evening went, which, by the way, was GORGEOUS. I don't think we've had a prettier day all season! Josh and Kelly, you guys are a beautiful couple and very photogenic! Congrats on the engagement and thanks for your patience with me today while I figured everything out!
.jpg)





3 comments:
Thanks so much! They look great. You are such a pro. I think they look just as good as... dare I say it... Jessica Claire!!!
THANKS!!!!
Melissa!! I love them!!! Beautiful...can't wait for you to shoot my family in a couple of weeks!
j
You are now MY inspiration!
They look really good! I love the one where she is playfully on his lap and the kiss by the fence! Definitely my two favorite! Good job! I can't wait for you to spend hours taking stupid preggy mom pictures of me in 15 months!! ;o)
Post a Comment