Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Two Words


I only have two words for you people... MID TERMS.

Enough said. I want to crawl in a hole of pity, coddle my big, fat Caramel Macchiato, and make a really long, long, long blog post instead. Or it makes me want to stick my head through a fence, like my poor kitty here, Killian. However, I can't because all of my professors ganged up on me and are requiring about 2495395 different things to be due this week.

Do you feel sorry for me? Ok, good.

But just in case I get lost in the bottomless abyss that is my academic career right now and can't make any useless posts, I have started my new "preliminary" photo blog!!! You can access it on the side bar right under my profile. Check it out and let me know what you think!

Go and be thankful that you are not me this week. Amen.

No comments: