Sunday, November 23, 2008

Pre-Game Thanksgiving {Southern Edition}

We're back! Bobby and I spent the past weekend with my family down in NC at my brother's house. It was one of the rare times out of the whole year that all 18 of us "Wise's" are all together. The weekend was complete with good company, seven cheerful and energetic kids, LOTS of pies and cookies, movies, Christmas music, and of course, a turkey.

I also had the pleasure of taking family photos of my brother's family (who hosted) and my oldest sister's family. You can find more on my Photo Blog later this week. But for now, here's a glimpse of our weekend!

All seven of my fun, sweet, goofy nieces and nephews! (Sorry for the flash drop-off)
A family favorite... gingerbread cookies!



My new favorite picture: Jen and her girl.

My brother's family~My oldest sister's family~

1 comment:

Christina said...

They look so good! I want to see more of the family pictures you took!