
About a month ago, I was talking with a girl at work about taking pictures. After begging and pleading profusely, she finally agreed to let me take pictures of her kids! Since children's photography is kind of the route of photography I'd like to focus on for a business, I was thrilled to finally get some practice. The girls were awesome - so patient and so photogenic! So, here's a little glimpse of what the afternoon was like. The lighting was so cool, the sun was out, but it was cloudy at the same time, making the "mood" very cool and fall-like.
You can find more pictures of these cute sisters over at my NEWLY LAUNCHED
Photography blog!!! Since you all voted "chocolate and lime" as my colors, I tweaked it a little (only because Blogspot doesn't offer the colors I thought would look good) to be black and kelly (green). Anyways, thanks Melissa and girls, for letting me photograph you this afternoon!




2 comments:
Gorgeous! I cannot wait for you to take the kids pictures! You are so talented!!!
xoxoxox
Jessica
Getting so excited about our shoot when you come visit--you better not start charging before then! :-)
Love the rose picture and the one with the heads put together...beautiful!
Post a Comment