Tonight (a little earlier than I promised), I bring you my clothes. All of which are in great condition and will be given to you fully laundered (they all come from a smoke-free home, too). Most of these clothes I haven't worn in the past year and a half, due to being pregnant and nursing. They have been hanging patiently, waiting to be worn. I love them all, but again, they do not fit right after having a baby and breastfeeding.
The rules from earlier today still apply. If you purchased something earlier and want to add more items, you can certainly do so. If you buy one item at full price, any additional items will be discounted 20% each! If you'd like to claim an item, please comment in the blog post or on Facebook. I will immediately mark the item as sold to whomever claims it first! Once you claim an item, please contact me with your contact information so that we can arrange delivery and payment :)
Are you ready?! SHOP!
#1: Hot Pink Cardigan with Pearlized buttons from Express, Size Medium - $15
Adorable sweater! It has a bit of a sheen to it, with gathered shoulders to give it a really feminine look. Pair it with skinny jeans or a skirt and you'll look like a million bucks! There are 2 small snags in the left sleeve, but not noticeable (they are underneath) and no loose strings.
#2: Two-for-One Sweater Shells, Black and White, Target, Size Small - $10
They are in great shape. I only wore them a few times. Great to have a staple like this in your closet. There's just no way my chest is going to fit into a small anymore. Womp, Womp.
#3: Black Jersey Tank with Flutter Sleeves and Bow, Target, Size Medium - $5
Cute top. Adorable, actually, and it's very flattering on. Soft V-Neck and flutter cap sleeves. Only worn once to an interview! Those days are over and this top is moving on. Any takers?!
#4: J. Crew Grey and White stripe Ruffle Shirt, Size Medium - $20
Excellent shape - bought new from the store right before I got pregnant and wore it for my "new" blog pictures. Unfortunately, button down shirts don't work for me anymore. This is a great shirt and I'm in love with the ruffle details, especially around the neck! A little tuxedo detail in there, too.
#5: MAX Studio Black, Rayon Shirt with Cap Sleeves & Bow detail, Size Small - $10
I LOVED this shirt because of the bow. (I like bows and ruffles, can you tell!?). It's a bit short for me - hits right at the hips. Great for work or to dress up some jeans. Bow detail is on the left shoulder and is subtle but feminine.
#6: New York & Company "Wine" Ruffle Silk shirt, Size 6 (M) - $8
I loved wearing this shirt to work around Christmas time. I used to pair it with a winter-white wool skirt, a black cardigan over top and a wide belt. It was my favorite work outfit. Ever. Great shell in excellent condition. Side zipper.
#7: J. Crew White ruffle collar Classic Button-Down Shirt, Size Medium - $15
Great shirt in great condition... just can't wear button down shirts much nowadays. The ruffle detail around the collar is great and would look awesome paired with a cute cardigan!
#8: Anthropologie White Lace Tunic with Pale Pink Sash, Size 12 - $20
I adore this tunic. I bought it right after Camden was born and it made me feel so pretty! I used to change out the sash to go with whatever else I was wearing, but it comes with a dusty pink, silk sash. It's a tunic, so it's long and would be great paired with leggings this spring/summer! Sleeveless with pretty lace detail in the front. Great condition - only wore it 2 or 3 times!
#9: Banana Republic Hot Fuchsia Pintucked Top, Size M - $8
This is a gorgeous top... it has a bit of a sheen to it (100% Rayon) so it looks great when dressing up with jeans or some sexy pants (can I say sexy pants on here?!). Sleeveless and comes mid-waist. Very forgiving and flattering. The hem on one side is coming out a tiny bit, but can be easily fixed. It's not noticeable when on, but just wanted to inform you!
#10: Off-Brand White Crochet Bolero Sweater, Size Medium - $5
Never worn!! Bought it at Marshalls to go with an outfit, but never actually wore it. It's very cute, but nothing to wear it with now.
#11: Target Circle cardigan Black and White, Size Medium - $5
Bought it a couple of years ago to go with an outfit and only wore it twice. It's in great shape. 3/4 length sleeves.
#12: Banana Republic Square Neck Top Dark Periwinkle, Size Medium - $12
Great top! I have it in black too, but I'm keeping that one :) I've only worn this purple color once. The fit is really cute and flattering for big chests. Top is double-thickness in the front for some extra coverage/forgiveness.

#13: Target Black Vest, Button front, Black, Size Small - $5
Not sure what I was thinking when I bought this size, because my top half really busted out of this thing! It's really cute though, but a small is not for me! It's in great shape, other than a small tear in the inside seam in the back - it's only in the lining and you would never be able to see it from the outside. Made to go with suiting - maybe for a work outfit!

#14: J. Crew Turquoise Cotton V-Neck sweater, Size Large - $15
Cute, cute sweater bought right before Christmas. It went to New Zealand and back and was only worn a couple of times. It's still in great condition and is a very flattering fit! It's pretty lightweight, so it could be worn throughout many seasons. I love it, but the color isn't right on me :(
#15: Ann Taylor Light Blue Bow Tie Sweater, Size Small - $20
I used to LOVE this sweater for work. I always felt so pretty and classic, but I do not work a desk job anymore and can't see myself wearing it with a casual outfit, so I pass it along for someone else to enjoy. The sweater is in perfect condition and has held up very well. I've worn this several times and really there are no signs of wear. It's a size small, but could fit a Medium as well.

#16: Banana Republic Golden Yellow Scrunch top, Size Medium - $10
This top is really cute and classic. Little cap sleeves make it very versatile, under a blazer or cute jacket, or on it's own. There is some scrunching detail around the neck and darts right under the bustline to give it a very flattering look. I'd keep this top, but let's just say that it was not made for large-chested women! This would suit someone with a smaller chest much better! Stretchy rayon spandex make this top super comfortable in a bright, cheery color!
#17: No Name Brand Citron Yellow Polyester Flowy Top, Size Medium - $8
This is a fabulous top and I love it, I just haven't worn it in a while. It's got some great rushing and gathering to make it forgiving AND flattering! Scoop neck and empire waist, ties in the back. Excellent condition... bought it from Marshalls, so the brand is August Silk.

#18: Target Purple Empire Waisted Tunic/Cover-Up, Size Large - $10
Bought this brand new last spring once Camden was born. It's empire waist makes it really flattering and it's a bit flowy and romantic! Can be used as a dress, tunic or swim cover-up. It's not terribly large, but fits a larger bust. Only wore this once... I have another one in blue (not selling) that I like the color a little better :)
#19: Target Coral Pink Ruffle-Neck Top, Size Medium - $8
Great top and I love love love this color! It's just a little too small in the chest for me now. It's in great condition and the details around the neck are great! Perfect for a spring/summer outfit!

#20: Target Grey Sweater Tunic, Size Large - $10
Great for lounging or a casual outfit... pair it with leggings and flats for a really chic look! I've only worn this once - the day I found out I was expecting Camden! I haven't worn it since though... time for someone to get some wear! It's form-fitting, even for a large, so it would fit a Medium size pretty well.
#21: J. Crew Ruffle Silk Wrap blouse in Eggplant, Size 8 (M/L) - $30
This blouse is literally brand new. I wore it to work once, but it was not long enough for me. Can be worn with a camp underneath and would fit a range of sizes since it's a wrap style. Its really cute, but the color was not good on me. It ties around the waist and gives a really flattering look!
#22: GAP Lilac Cotton Strapless A-Line Dress, Size 8 - $20
I wore this dress when I was a senior in high school. I have not worn it since! It's cute, but this mama doesn't do so well with strapless. A-Line shape makes it fit any body style well. Lilac is really pretty, especially with Easter coming up! It has a built in shelf bra and zips up the back. Excellent condition, it's just been sitting in my closet waiting to be worn!

#23: Target Block Dress with Ruffle Front, Black and White, Size 8 - $15
Cute dress and only wore it once. The top is black sleeveless polyester and the pattern bottom is black and white cotton with a slit in the back for some give. It has a pleat in the front that is especially good for hiding that tummy area. Really cute and hits at the knee. This dress was an impulse buy for something I had to go to and haven't worn it since.
#24: Sean John Pale Pink Spaghetti Strap Slip dress, Size 8 - $15
This dress is adorable and I bought it to wear on our vacation to Mexico before we got pregnant. It's a pretty sexy dress with a little cut out in the front. The top bodice is silk and the skirt is stretchy jersey. It's the palest shade of pink and super cute on. I bought it at Marshalls and was only brave enough to wear it out of the country! It hits above the knee. Straps are removable if you wanted to wear it strapless.

#25: Ann Taylor Dark Periwinkle Gathered Jersey Dress, Size Medium - $25
The pictures do not do this dress justice! It's really cute on, but again, I only wore it once. It's V-neck (faux wrap) with an unusual gathering in the front to hide that tummy area. Very stretchy so it's comfortable and cute! Zero signs of wear.
#26: Target Jersey A-Line dress in Pink, White and Black, Size Medium - $15
I wore this dress on my honeymoon, but haven't worn it since! I have another dress just like this in a different color that I'm keeping...the front has a faux wrap v-neck and spaghetti straps. It's A-Line and jersey knit - bonus for flattering all around! It's gathered in the back for some added detail and has a matching sash to give you that hourglass shape. Excellent condition and super cute.

Have fun!


















No comments:
Post a Comment