Oh, and one more thing. Camden started to walk. And he wants to go EVERYWHERE.
I'm convinced this boy was made to run. Even his delivery doctor said when he was born..."He's gonna run out of there since he's so late!" Although he does not walk totally on his own, he does not want to crawl. He just wants Mama's hand to walk him wherever he wants to go.
In three weeks' time, I feel like he has grown up so much. His language and communication in particular have developed incredibly. He's mimicking a lot of words, and will ramble off lots of "words" together and look at you like he's trying very hard to tell you something important! Baby Jack came to visit us last week (along with Aunt Christina) and he would point to Jack and say "Ack!" This is also the same noise he says for "snack," but I'm pretty sure he means Jack. He will not do it consistently, but he will do some sign language that we've been teaching him: water, please, more and all done. Another major development: Camden now has 11 teeth! He's gotten about 4 of those in the last month, poor guy.
We have had some amazing weather these past few weeks... who would have guessed we'd be wearing summer clothes in March?! This time last year, I was uncomfortably pregnant and we had just had a minor snow storm! We have been eating lunches out on our deck and afterwards, we'll explore all the fun, bite-sized things we can find... most notable acorn hats, which look surprisingly like cheerios. Great!
I cannot believe it, but my baby is almost one. He'll be 11 months old next week and is just as wonderful as can be. This is SUCH a fun age, and I'm so thankful for every day I get to spend with Camden. Can we just hit pause please?!
Aunt Christina and Jack came to visit us last week... we spent the evenings outside enjoying the weather! Jack is such a happy, little thing!
My little explorer.
He's not sure about the grass, but he LOVES the mulch. Especially when he grabs big handfuls of it and throws it!
A little kiss for his Mama.
Cousins! It is so fun to see them together each time we visit! They interact more and more... they are so fun with each other now!
Happy Birthday to my big sis, Christina!!! One year closer to the big 3-0! We celebrated with sushi, cupcakes and champagne :)
A little clip of Camden walking!
And a little clip of the boys wrestling... it's starting early!









No comments:
Post a Comment