Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Army Crawl + A Few Photos

The last week or 2, Camden has learned how to do the Army Crawl. This means three things for me:

1) Our Christmas tree is no longer safe, so we put it up high this year.
2) Killian is no longer safe from grabby hands and he has vacated himself to higher ground.
3) I'll finally start losing my baby weight from bending over all the time to move Cam back to where he should be playing.

Our lives are about to start getting interesting! This video is a bit outdated since Camden started actually crawling TODAY. However, he first started this army crawl on Saturday November 19th. It was an overnight transition and I couldn't believe it!

Anyway, here are a few videos and pictures from the last 2 weeks. Enjoy! (All were taken with my iPhone, so sorry for the quality!)




Trying out his "new" high chair!

Baby loves him some rice cereal... regular food, not so much. We've only tried carrots, peas, apple, banana and pear so far.

HAIL to the Redskins!

A big milestone for me and my business... one of my pictures is the front cover of What's Up Weddings magazine and it's on all newsstands in the Baltimore/Annapolis and Eastern Shore areas! My first glossy :)

I took my Dad to New York City with me on one of MY business trips! We had a great time walking around.

Our Christmas tree. We bought a fake one this year for logistical reasons, but it's still pretty! It was up and decorated the week before Thanksgiving, too. Don't hate.

Boo! Baby likes to roll himself under the couch and poke his head out! He's quite cute, if I do say so :)

Camden hasn't been feeling well this week, so there's extra cuddle time for Mama.

My boys before Thanksgiving! Aren't they handsome?? (Please pardon my messy house. I have no excuses.)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol I must say....Camden is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen!! And I love the way you were using the remote as a motivator for crawling hehe


-your cousin heather :)