Wednesday, November 23, 2011

28 & 29 Weeks

Ok, please forgive me as I did not blog last week's pictures AND I'm a day late in posting this week's pictures. These past few weeks have been ca-razy with picture taking, child raising, traveling and thanksgiving-preparing. I do apologize.

Our boy is growing leaps and bounds this week. In the past week, Camden has started army crawling/crawling on his knees and he also cut his THIRD tooth (up top). I can't believe that this time last week, he couldn't crawl and now he's everywhere. For those of you who've met Baby Cam, the boy does not stay still for long anyway, but now he's mobile. With the new mobility comes poor naps and the need for "preventative discipline." We now need to start training him by setting boundaries and such. This is going to be a long process, I can tell.

Anyway, this is short because I have a million pies to bake before tomorrow and Camden has just crawled into my craft closet where there are lots of shiny things...BUT I leave you with last weeks' and this week's pictures. I have a video of him army crawling, which I will update later. For now, have a very happy Thanksgiving. We have SO much to be thankful for this year. We've been praying every day that God would give us a thankful heart not just tomorrow, but every day of the year. It is so good to give Him praise!

I'm sorry for the funny color. It was dark out when I took the picture and didn't have my flash.

What a little turkey! Love him.

He's squealing here, if you couldn't tell.

Oh, how I could stare into those dark brown eyes all day long. Don't even get me started on those cheeks and dimply knuckles!

Yes, we decorated for Christmas already. I couldn't wait! This year since we have a mobile bub, we decided to put the Christmas tree UP to spare any constant visits to the christmas tree. But nonetheless, he found the sparkly, blue button on the computer and goes to that every.time.we.put.him.down. Must find a solution for that.

No comments: