Tuesday, November 8, 2011

27 Weeks/6 Months


Ok 6 months. Really? I could handle the weekly thing, but that "6 months" business makes it seem like Cam is much older. I'm not sure if I can handle it much longer. I mean, in 6 more months my sweet baby will be ONE YEAR OLD. I can't stand it. Next thing ya know, he will be running off, climbing my new shoe shelves, getting married, having babies of his own...

*tear*

Anyway, these 6 months have been so much fun. I am so thankful that I've been able to stay at home with him and see his sweet, little face every day, all day. Here's the latest of little baby Cam:

-Height: 29 inches long - 98th Percentile
-Weight: 16lb, 13oz - 20th Percentile ---skinny little thing

- Eating: Breastmilk (nursing) and rice cereal
- Saying: "Mama," "Dada," and "bababa" ---although I don't think they are associated with anything yet
- Doing: Rolling EVERYWHERE, sitting up, clapping his hands, putting his pacifier back in himself
- Places visited: New York City, Chicago, Washington DC, Baltimore, Annapolis, Outer Banks...soon to go international.
- Loves: Henry the Monkey, bird "puzzle," exersaucer, bouncy chair, outside/walks, animals

That's all for now :) Here's my sweet boy (we were testing something for Christmas, hence the lights in the background and red onesie!):



No comments: