Sure, there were a few years in high school when I wanted to marry a beach bum, move to Hawaii and never talk to anyone again. But those fleeting stages in my life always passed and I always ended up at the same thing for my future life: a stay at home mom with a fabulously romantic and loving husband. Fast forward 16 years and here I am... stay at home mom (well, really "work at home") and wife to a fabulously loving husband.
Some days, I will wake up and tell Bobby, "let's just pack our life up and move to Paris!!" Others, I just don't feel like leaving the house. I get romantic thinking about the charms of the "greener grass" sometimes, but then I have to ask myself if I would trade my life now for all of that. No. Then I'm brought back into reality by a tug on my hair and some big, brown eyes looking up at me from my lap. I am so richly blessed and I would be a fool to trade all of these blessings to chase some fleeting fantasy. That's not to say we won't go on some adventures one day :)
We just had our family pictures taken and it made me fall deeper in love with our little family we have. My handsome husband, our sweet little boy... it makes me swoon to look at these pictures. Photo credit goes out to the amazing Gabe Aceves, who is seriously amazing. Seriously.
Oh dear. These boys. I love them so.
My favorite.
How I love these little hands and toes!














No comments:
Post a Comment