Thursday, March 31, 2011

37 Weeks!

In hopes of "helping labor along" on Tuesday, I ordered myself an extra spicy Lamb Vindaloo at our local Indian restaurant. I thought I was being so smart. Until I ended up with some of the worst heartburn I've ever experienced. Also, it's now almost Friday and no sign of labor. FAIL.

I'm now 37 weeks pregnant and so. ready. to. have. this. baby. I've perfected the pregnancy waddle, and my poor back just wants to hunch over. Baby is getting really strong, so his kicks are more like karate chops at this point. I still love feeling him, so I don't care.

My parents are coming down to visit tomorrow night for dinner and I'm so excited because they haven't been down to our house since August! I can't wait to show my Mom the rocking chair in the nursery. She was rocked in it, too, you know.

It's now 9:30pm and I can barely keep my eyes open, so I'll leave you with my 37 week picture. Our camera was being kind of wonky, so it's a tad blurry. I should be more upset, but it was cold outside and my feet were starting to swell.




ALSO... a big happy birthday to my two beautiful nieces, Charlotte and Mary Claire (and a happy belated birthday to Ellie...). Three beautiful sisters, if I do say so!

Mary Claire turns 8 today! Wow, I feel like she was just a baby! I cannot get over how smart this one is. Girlfriend has her Aunt Buhlissa's rosy cheeks, AND we used to have the same initials, MCW.


Ellie turned 6 back in February, but I missed posting about it. This picture is blurry, but I still love it. She is so smiley and always happy.

This picture slays me. I snagged it from my Sister-in-laws blog. Charlotte turned One year old yesterday. She has my brothers eyes and is delightfully full of baby rolls. I wish we lived closer so I could squeeze her little hands on a daily basis.

Happy Birthday, sweet girls!

No comments: