I walk up to stairs, and it sounds as though I've just sprinted 10 miles.
I walk to the bathroom, and it sounds like I haven't moved from the couch in about 5 years.
I eat lunch for the day, and I feel like I'm completely spent.
I wash a few dishes in the sink, and I feel like I've been working in the garden for 15 hours (not that I would know what this feels like anyway, I'm just guessing).
Although some people still say that "I'm so small!" I feel completely huge. Even some of my maternity shirts are not covering my belly like they should. This is not a good thing. Now that the weather is getting warm, and ALL of my maternity clothes are for winter, I'm getting creative with my outfit choices for work. Much to my dismay, most of my outfits include flats now. I have only worn heels about twice a week at this point. Mostly because my feet have swollen JUST enough to not fit into my darling shoes. I've been inspired by blogs like Dear Baby and Aura Joon, whose maternity outfits are so adorable.
So, as I finish out my last 3 and a half weeks or so of pregnancy, I am so looking forward to meeting our little one. At this point, it's more excitement than anxiety (about giving birth), which I'm so thankful for. I've been praying more now than I probably have in my whole adult life (that sounds terrible). Alas, I'm excited about this baby, but I'm starting to get a little sad that in just a few more weeks, I won't be pregnant anymore. I absolutely love being pregnant and always feeling the reassuring kicks and jabs. It's my favorite part of being pregnant. I'm so thankful to have such an easy and healthy pregnant when others are not so fortunate.
Anyway, I am a bit late in posting this, but here is me and our Peanut at 36 weeks!


No comments:
Post a Comment