I've crossed the line from "feelin' good" to "all-I-want-to-do-is-have-this-baby-or-not-move-from-the-couch." In a matter of weeks, it's been like a light bulb has switched and I don't like it. I love being pregnant, but now I know what people are talking about when they say "just wait." At this point in pregnancy, I feel like a ticking time bomb. I could "go" at any moment and I reallllyy don't like that uncertainty. It made for a pretty funny April Fool's Day joke on my sister though...
We're ready for you, Peanut. Let's get the show on the road! But alas... I still have 2 more weeks (or more) until our official due date of April 18th.
No new improvements or cravings. Our hospital bag is all packed, all of the clothes are washed, his crib and bassinet are ready to go, I've deep cleaned every inch of our house (except the basement), and vacuumed the life out of our carpets. Oh, and I've drank about a gallon of milk this week. By myself. So I guess you could say that I'm craving milk!
One thing about this week that is exciting is that Baby Barrick's nursery has been featured on a cool blog, called Buy Modern Baby. They feature all kinds of modern baby gear and Real Rooms from other people all over the country. I'm flattered to be on there with the other fabulous nursery decorators! You can check out the feature by clicking HERE.
Now, because we're all fun and games over here at the Barrick Times, I thought it would be fun to compare my belly over the past 10 weeks. WOW, is all I can say. I would never have imagined that my belly could grow that fast in that amount of time. I have a few notes about the following series of pictures:
1) I do not photograph well.
2) My outfit in picture #2 is atrocious.
2) Picture #2 is why I now belt everything at the "waist" or wear shirt that are cut with some sort of shape.
3) Help me, Rhonda, Picture #2 is so sad.
4) I love yoga pants. Amen.
5) I chopped off all my hair yesterday, thanks to the help of my sweet friend, Candice.
6) I didn't do it for the sake of it being easier to take care of. Jennifer Aniston cut off her locks and I gotta keep up with what that woman is doing. She hasn't aged in 10 years. Amen.
So there you have it! 38 Weeks and counting!


8 comments:
I love your new hair cut and I think you look great this week!
i love your haircut too... and i totally cut a picture out of a magazine of Jennifer Aniston's new do for my 39 week hair cut (already scheduled)... don't forget to treat yourself to a manicure and pedicure before the baby arrives :) gotta have cute toes when delivering a baby ;)
Love the hair, you look great.
Aw you are so cute and whitty you made me smile and laugh =) You are lookin awesome!!
Your hair is adorable! And you look fabulous!!! Come on Baby B! xoxo
You are adorable and I believe that yoga pants are a gift from heaven! XO
LOL, thanks for the support guys! Feeling a little more confident about the hair now :) Diane - too funny... a girl at work took in the same picture to get her hair cut!
Hey I just found your blog via the Spearmint Baby HOP! I'm a new follower and you're blog is fantastic! Congratulations on the new little one!!!
Post a Comment