I have a new pair of friends on my shoe rack. And I think I am in love.
I moved them to the top so as to be able to look at them every time I walk in and out of our bathroom.
(Only my work shoes "make" the top of my shoe rack). But this pair is different. Oh, so different.
You boys cannot relate. When a girl finds the perfect pair, they can never be replaced in her heart. These will forever hold a very special place in my heart. Right next to my $29.99 Coach Shoes.
Last week, I was the proud winner of some fab-u-lous J. Crew Shoes from E-Bay. To those of you who know me, this is not at all a surprise that I would be stalking E-Bay for something J. Crew. Anyway, I was SO proud of myself for getting a bargain. The only thing is... there's a large dash mark right through my beloved brand name. Bummer. I don't think Eleanor will mind, do you?
Ladies (and any Gentlemen that may still be reading this)...meet Eleanor.

Hello, my darling. Where have you been all my life?

Yummy. You better believe I'm wearing these to work. I don't care if they look like prom shoes or not.

Thank you for humoring me. I'll see you all next time.
Hello? Anyone there? Ok, good-bye forever.
I moved them to the top so as to be able to look at them every time I walk in and out of our bathroom.
(Only my work shoes "make" the top of my shoe rack). But this pair is different. Oh, so different.
You boys cannot relate. When a girl finds the perfect pair, they can never be replaced in her heart. These will forever hold a very special place in my heart. Right next to my $29.99 Coach Shoes.
Last week, I was the proud winner of some fab-u-lous J. Crew Shoes from E-Bay. To those of you who know me, this is not at all a surprise that I would be stalking E-Bay for something J. Crew. Anyway, I was SO proud of myself for getting a bargain. The only thing is... there's a large dash mark right through my beloved brand name. Bummer. I don't think Eleanor will mind, do you?
Ladies (and any Gentlemen that may still be reading this)...meet Eleanor.

Hello, my darling. Where have you been all my life?

Yummy. You better believe I'm wearing these to work. I don't care if they look like prom shoes or not.

Thank you for humoring me. I'll see you all next time.
Hello? Anyone there? Ok, good-bye forever.
1 comment:
I have a similar new love interest in my life...only mine's a bag, but still. I can totally relate to the passion between girl and accessory.
Post a Comment