Wow. What to do with my time? No more school to complain about, no more procrastinating from my never-ending papers. I'm in the market for a hobby. Lucky for me, I have my camera! But wait! I'm sick of taking pictures of my cat, and I'm pretty sure you're tired of looking at pictures of my poor cat. Since I don't have any current clients to keep me busy, I've decided to ORGANIZE my pictures into neat and tidy little files for easy finding.Well, that took all of 30 minutes. SO I'm on to bigger and better things. Like editing hilarious pictures I've never really looked at before because they were not "artsy." I came across this hilarious picture tonight and thought I'd share it with the world. This is of two of my beautiful nieces when we were all in North Carolina for Thanksgiving. These girls are in their own little play world and it's so fascinating to watch them play! Plus, it makes me remember back to when I was a kid... I stuck to the swings because I hadn't a shred of athletic ability. I liked them because I could hum to myself without anyone hearing me. I think I was a strange kid. Not much has changed...
Anyway, happy week to ya'll! Hopefully you can take a few moments and do some quiet humming yourselves :)
1 comment:
Melissa, who are these children?? They are so cute! What is Ellie doing, flipping? Did YOU flip when you would swing and hum? Sometimes, not-artsy is kinda cool to look at too.
Bro
Post a Comment