This morning, Bobby and I toted our sweet kitty to the vet hospital due to what we thought was a urinary tract infection. Turns out his whole "tube" is blocked from all the minerals he's been drinking from the water down here. Poor thing was not himself as he was very uncomfortable for the past day or two. He is spending the night in the hospital so they can poke and prod him with needles and tubes to help make him better. The very thought of my poor green-eyed baby making his pathetic "meow" makes my knees weak, but lucky for him, he gets a new diet of canned food when he comes back home.
Anyway, please keep Killian in your thoughts this weekend. Apparently his condition was life-threatening, so we're counting on the doctor's to make him better.
1 comment:
Oh poor kitty! I know that pathetic meow! I hope he feels better soon.
Post a Comment