Thursday, January 1, 2009

It was a Merry Little Christmas

Bobby and I drove up to Severna Park on Christmas morning to spend the day with my family. A big, Wise Family brunch was followed by the sorting of what seemed like hundreds of presents for the kiddos! It was so fun to see all of their faces and to hear the inevitable comment of "Oh, I've been wanting this FOREVER!" How our families have been so blessed with all these kids! It was such a nice day out (however, I would have preferred a foot or so of snow), so we took all the kids on a walk where I got an opportunity to try out my new lens!


Elle-Belle playing with her doll who got new roller skates!

All he wanted for Christmas was his FOUR front teeth. Poor kid plays hard...


My beautiful mother.

Dad got a new camera just like mine!

Group Picture!

Miss Mary Claire on the swings.

We then headed up to Catonsville to spend a few days with Bobby's family. It was nice to visit with old friends, go to an ACTUAL mall, and best of all, SLEEP IN! It was a good time to be had...


After seven days of family-jumping, we finally came home and crashed for New Years. New Post is above on that one. Anyway, it was a great Christmas. As this is our second Christmas together, Bobby and I prayed that you all remembered the true reason for Christmas and were duly blessed to be surrounded by friends and family.

No comments: