Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Little Early for Winter


...but I could not resist. Cam and I were walking around Annapolis Mall last week when we suddenly entered the Danger Zone. For me, this used to be J. Crew. But now, it's all about Janie & Jack, the children's store. I was just in time too, apparently, because they just put out all of their fall clothes.

Thank you ma'am. You can just keep my credit card.

I thankfully walked out of there with 3 items, and only one of them was full price. It happened to be the most adorable little hat you've ever seen. I'm thankful, too, because classic boys accessories are hard to come by.

So today, after we went out for his 4 month check-up and our morning Starbucks date (the Pumpkin Spice Latte did just come out today, so we had to go!), we went home, got all bundled up and tried on his hat to get us ready for the fall weather. We had a little taste of fall today with this glorious rainy, chilly weather. It was perfect.

Here are Camden's 4 Month Stats:
Height: 27.25 inches - 96th Percentile
Weight: 15lbs, 3 oz - 60th Percentile

And here are some pictures of our sweet, baby from this morning:






This one kills me. I love his pudgy, little cheeks! This is the face he gives me every morning when I come in to get him :)


No more pictures, mama.

No comments: