We hit a big milestone this week as Camden got his FIRST tooth sprout yesterday!!! I noticed that he had been chewing on everything way more than normal, but when he gave me a big grin last night, I noticed a bit of white in there as well! It's not very big yet, but it is noticeable...especially when he's chewing on my finger!
This week also starts his change over into official 6-9 or 6-12 month clothes! I had to pack away all of his 3-6 month clothes because he is just too tall. Thankfully Baby Gap was having a sale and I could snag a few cute fall things for him to wear. Thanks to Aunt Karoline, Camden has the most adorable winter coat to wear... if only it would get cold!
Nothing else to report this week. We tried out a potential Halloween Costume this morning and I SWOON. I love a guy in a bowtie. Especially one with squishy, slobbery cheeks that I can kiss. I got this off of Etsy shop, Littlevys. She has the most adorable selection of mens, boys and babys bowties and neckties! It's so hard to find cute boy accessories and she has some adorable things! Anyway, just a few snapped this morning. Can you guess what the Halloween costume could be?!
Baby's first tooth.... can you see it? It's just a little sprout above the gum on his bottom rack - to the right :)




No comments:
Post a Comment