Wednesday, September 14, 2011

19 Weeks


Well, I feel a little like a chicken with her head cut off. I've been running around like crazy, preparing myself and the business for October... the busiest month of the whole year for my photography business. I do apologize for the exclusive Camden posts as I would really like to take pictures of our finally-finished basement, some of our new art, and just post pictures from our beach trip LAST MONTH. I'm also in the design process of getting a new "face lift" for the Barrick Times. Anyway, here's a few shots from Camden's weekly picture session for 19 weeks old. Nothing new to report this week except for:

I HAVE A STOMACH SLEEPER ON MY HANDS NOW.

Appendages of all sorts getting stuck in the crib slats. Now I know what crib bumpers are for. Mayhem has hit our nap times and bed times. However, we have gone 3 straight nights with 7.5+ hours of uninterrupted sleep and I feel alive, rejuvenated and not as dependent on my morning coffee lately. Let's hope this is a trend. Thank you BabyWise for your sleep training... it's finally paying off, I think.

Happy remainder-of-the-week to all!


This is Cam's new friend, Henry. He's been sitting in the corner of Camden's crib since he was born, but has just discovered that he can now reach Henry and give him a good post-nap chew before Mama comes in to pick him out of his crib.


He makes this face all the time and I just love his little tucked bottom lip!


Chewing on EVERYTHING. His chew toys, our fingers, the cat's tail... just kidding on that last one. Killian wouldn't dare sit next to Camden at his own will. Too unpredictable.

No comments: