This week, you've discovered your hands! ...At least you've discovered that you like them better than your pacifier! I came in to check on you during one of your naps and you had an entire fist in your mouth. It was amazing that you could actually breathe!
This week was also your first big holiday - 4th of July! We saw lots of people this weekend and they all loved holding you. You met Tita Donna for the first time (your great-grandmother), and you also got to actually meet your new cousin Jack! Remember all those prayers we prayed asking God to heal Baby Jack's heart? Well, God answered them and Jack was able to come home just a few days before we got to see him! And last of all, you got to meet your Aunt Karoline who came all the way from Chicago (she's not really your Aunt, but that's what you're going to call her!)!
You know what else happened this week? Mama and Daddy celebrated FOUR years of being married! All three of us took a nice, long walk on Solomon's Island by the water. You were asleep, but it was still just perfect for all of us to be together. I love our sweet little family of three :)
These past two months have been so much fun getting to know you and seeing you grow every single day. I'm so thankful that I don't miss anything, and that you and I get to spend all of this time together. I will remember these moments forever.






No comments:
Post a Comment