Wednesday, July 20, 2011

11 Weeks + A Little Tongue


No, I'm not talking about a wet kiss... my sweet baby has discovered his tongue! It is quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen. Last night, as we were leaving my parents house (Cam and I went to Chicago over the weekend with my parents) to go home, he stuck his tongue out at me. After a squeal of joy and encouragement from me, he kept doing it. This morning, that's about all he's been doing. I may or may not be sticking my tongue out at him too....

Our baby is 11 weeks this week (yesterday - I'm a day late since we were traveling). He is really growing and his feet almost hang off of his car seat! He is going to be tall for sure. I weighed him this morning and he weighed 13 pounds and 4 ounces. Growing fast! Not much more to report this week other than the new-found tongue :)

Enjoy!





Usually sticking out his tongue then involves a bunch of really big smiles...especially if his Mama sticks her tongue out too :)

1 comment:

VMedley said...

He is so adorable! I love these pictures of him - they make my heart melt.