Thursday, February 26, 2009

We are...


OFFICIAL!

That's right, folks... yesterday, the University Systems of Maryland aligned and Bobby and I BOTH got our diplomas yesterday in the mail!

Have you ever seen what a $50,000 piece of paper looks like? Well, here yah go, and let me just tell you what a relief it is to have these pieces of paper hanging up on our walls...


Thank you for all your support and encouragement as Bobby and I both worked towards our respective degrees! And for clarification's sake, here's what we're now "smart" in:

Bobby: Masters of Science in Reliability Engineering
Me: Bachelors of Science in Marketing

Now, go forth and spread the knowledge, or whatever those professors instilled in us...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ps, and you know where my 30,000 dollar piece of UMD paper is??? In my room on the bottom shelf in the tube it came from. I refuse to take it out until it 'takes' me somewhere.