The Barrick Times and Melissa Barrick Photography are now accepting anonymous comments!!! You Closet-Readers are now able to leave a line on either one of my blogs without having to sign in or create a Google account (although I'm sure Google would be happy if you signed up for one). So, comment away because I love hearing your thoughts, emotions, gripes, beef, encouragements, and whine's!
Secondly, you may have noticed that I've increased the size of the pictures I post! This is primarily for your viewing pleasure, especially over on Melissa Barrick Photography blog, where it is now my biz-nas to show you some good pictures.
Lastly... check out M.B. Photography blog for some sweet new pics featuring my friend, Candice and her man, Andy. They're getting ready to have a baby!!! But for now, she's still Preg-O.

That's all for now!! My goodness, is it almost Wednesday?!
Oh, and Mr. Weatherman? Can you please bring me back our 70 degrees that we had last week? Thanks! Your Friend, M-Dub.
No comments:
Post a Comment