1. I've broken my collar bone three times. I want to thank THIS sister for being the main accomplice for two out of the three breaks. The first time, we were jumping on our parents' bed (yes, even after they told us not to), but how could we resist a king-sized bed?! I mean, Christina was able to show off her unreal gymnastic abilities with all of that extra space! When I wouldn't "move" when she asked so that she could do a double-back-flip, she gave me a big ol' push while I was mid-air. "One little monkey jumpin' on the bed..." The second time, I was eating a cookie, peacefully by myself, while I was laying on the back of the couch. My mother was "testing" marble samples behind the couch where I was laying. The same sister snuck up behind me and started tickling me. For no reason. And off I fell right onto the hard marble slabs. Did I mention I started choking on my cookie? Both of these times, I was under 7 years of age. The LAST time, I was participating in Spirit Week during my Freshman year of high school (2001, if anyone is curious). Being the cheerleader I was, volunteered to do the human pyramid. Once we were up and built, we all came tumbling down...on me. First curse word ever mumbled (sorry Mom). Oh, how I tried not to cry... to this day, my collar bone remains somewhat deformed.
3. My favorite weekend nights are spent in our apartment. I don't consider myself a home-body, but there is nothing better than splitting a bottle of wine, renting a terrible movie, and snuggling up with Bobby. We call it getting "snowed in..." even in the middle of summer!
4. I hide cookies in healthy food containers so Bobby won't see them. He knows now... but the first time he caught me, he went to fix himself some Oatmeal. Much to his dismay, he found a { rather large } bag of Ginger Snaps. Why Ginger Snaps? I don't know. But now if I go Grocery Shopping alone, Bobby likes to inspect my buys to make sure I'm not hiding anything! The little Fun-Sucker.
7. The first time Bobby and I kissed, I was so nervous that I thanked him {rather impolitely, I might add}, slammed the car door in his face and ran inside my parents house. This only led me to find a mirror staring me in the face which reflected back a gigantic smudge of Barbeque Sauce left over from dinner earlier that evening! I think Bobby waited a few days after that one to call me...So there you have it. If you're wondering, the pictures are completely un-related to my post. I've just been reaching back into the depths of my photo folders to see what I could dig up.
So now for the YOU'RE IT part, I tag the following people:
Candice
Diane (Like you don't have anything better to do!)
Lauren M
Jessica M (The one who hangs with the Germans)
Peace, Love and Barbeque Sauce,
M-Dub
P.S. Check out my Photo Blog for a recent update... feel like enjoying some Belly Laughs?!
No comments:
Post a Comment