Monday, July 21, 2008

Spice Up Your Life


Last Thursday evening, I had the pleasure of attending my friend, Al's Salsa class down here in SOMD. Bless you, Al, and all the people in your class for putting up with some weird girl walking around the room, crawling on the floor, standing up on a ladder, etc., to attempt and capture them all moving so darn fast! However, it was a blast and next time, I might take my salsa shoes instead of my camera! Any activity where you can wear heels like those girls did and still get exercise is my kinda thing!

So here are some of the pictures I took the other night from Al's Salsa class... and I must say, the ladies were standing in line to dance with him!

Moved the camera to follow the dancers = dancers are clear with blurred background.
Camera held still to show the movement in the dancers with a still background.

Taken at the Modern Dance class held before Salsa. I think this is so cool!
...can anyone teach me how to use photoshop and get rid of the other girl in the background?!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Man, your camera is making me so jealous!! I seriously need to start saving for a nicer one! I love all the pictures you've taken with it, especially the ones in the Baby Love post. So precious:)