.jpg)
The more I look through the lens of my camera, the more I see and am able to capture some of the most beautiful things this world has to offer.
Summer is my favorite time of the year - a delight for all senses. For me, there is almost nothing better than walking outside at dusk to the smell of grass, the sea breeze and that almost musky smell of Maryland humidity. Pair that with the calming hum of grasshoppers and the fuzzy view of the moon and you've got the perfect Maryland evening.
I was flipping through the bible I used in high school and came across this verse:
"For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities
...have been clearly seen, being understood from what has
been made, so that men are without excuse."
- Romans 1:20
After seeing so much beauty in the things that God has created, how can people claim that there is no God? A brand new baby, a bouquet of flowers, freshly picked blueberries, a sunrise/sunset, the rhythm of the ocean, a newly married couple. All tangible things of beauty should leave us with no excuse that there is a God and if the things he's giving us here are beautiful, I can't wait to see what His house looks like when I get there.
What an amazing privilege it is to be able to capture God's beauty here on this earth and have a constant visual reminder to keep with us until we get to see The Grand Finale.
been made, so that men are without excuse."
- Romans 1:20
After seeing so much beauty in the things that God has created, how can people claim that there is no God? A brand new baby, a bouquet of flowers, freshly picked blueberries, a sunrise/sunset, the rhythm of the ocean, a newly married couple. All tangible things of beauty should leave us with no excuse that there is a God and if the things he's giving us here are beautiful, I can't wait to see what His house looks like when I get there.
What an amazing privilege it is to be able to capture God's beauty here on this earth and have a constant visual reminder to keep with us until we get to see The Grand Finale.
No comments:
Post a Comment